Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
b/d Chicken Flavour Dry Dog Food
Helps improve memory and learning in older dogs
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
As dogs age, many may start to show age-related behaviours, such as house soiling, disrupted sleep patterns, loss of memory and reduced social interaction. Improving these ageing behaviours can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early on and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven nutrition to help fortify their brain against the effects of age-related decline and improve age-related behaviours in older dogs.
How it works:
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus & sodium
- Clinically proven antioxidants plus added fruits & vegetables
How it helps:
- Helps improve sleep patterns & reduce occurrence of house soiling
- Helps maintain healthy heart and kidney function
- Improves social interaction in dogs living in multi-age households
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food for dogs in need of Brain Ageing Care. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Lactic Acid, Spinach, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|70 (32)||4 1/4 (420)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3639 kcal/kg (361 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.9 %|
|Vitamin C||233 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1057 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.08 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.78 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of b/d Chicken Flavour Dry Dog Food contains 99.0 grams by weight.