Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
z/d Dry Dog Food
With hydrolysed protein to help avoid adverse food reactions in dogs and promotes healthy skin
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolysed animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- Added natural fibre
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Formulated without additives known to cause food allergies
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3 (135)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (170)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (280)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (330)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (375)|
|70 (32)||4 1/4 (435)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (640)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
– Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & Prescription Diet Hypo treats.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3556 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.7 %|
|Vitamin C||112 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1031 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.5 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.51 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d Dry Dog Food contains 102.0 grams by weight.