Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's Prescription Diet™
Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline is clinically proven to help cats be more active.
New Zealand -
Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline is clinically proven to improve mobility in as little as 28 days.
How It Helps
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4043 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||839 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.70|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1116 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||632 mg/kg (ppm)|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Threonine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene