Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
i/d Low Fat Dog Food
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Wet Dog Food is great tasting low fat nutrition formulated to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula. Fortified with Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support dogs' digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting nutrition with highly digestible protein to help settle digestive upsets in dogs that need a low fat formula. This canned food has a ground texture in a light gravy with an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Low fat formula with highly digestible protein
- Unique prebiotic blend & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, nutrient absorption & lower blood fat levels
- Promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Original Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, seeds, oils and fats, vegetables, fruit. Highly digestible ingredients: Pork, rice, rice flour, maize, chicken, dried eggs, digest, vegetable oil, fish oil. ActivBiome+ Prebiotic blend (1.8%): Dried beet pulp, flaxseed, ground pecan shell, dried citrus pulp, dried cranberries.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 360 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||87 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 12.7 oz (360 g) cans|
|60+||40 g per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Monitoring your patient's condition will assure the nutritional recommendation provides the best results.
- Recommend feeding Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, and treats exclusively.
- Gradually transition to the new food over a 7 day period.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||2 %|
|Soluble Fiber||1.7 %|
|Insoluble Fiber||4.7 %|
|Vitamin A||104802 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||67 ppm|
|Vitamin D||826 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||956 IU/kg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||22.7 ppm|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||24.2 ppm|
|Pantothenic Acid||35 ppm|
|Folic Acid||3.32 ppm|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||0.25 ppm|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.61 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.46 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.