Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
u/d Dry Dog Food
Formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones. Please consult with your veterinarian if your dog is showing urinary signs such as frequent urination, blood in the urine, or others.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed Prescription Diet u/d clinical nutrition to be specially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health. Hill's Prescription Diet u/d is complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low in sodium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Contains antioxidants including Vitamin E
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve urate and cystine stones
- Decreases risk for urate & cystine stone recurrence
- Supports a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs to Consult with Your Vet:
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Potato Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (80)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (120)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (145)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (190)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (250)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 (325)|
|70 (32)||3 1/2 (380)|
|80 (36)||3 3/4 (405)|
|100 (45)||4 1/2 (485)|
|120 (54)||5 1/4 (565)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3986 kcal/kg (429 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.7 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||751 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.36 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.81 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of u/d Dry Dog Food contains 108.0 grams by weight.