Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner
Supports healthy brain, eye & immune system development
Tender Chicken Dinner
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner a perfect balance of the delicious taste of tender baked chicken chunks in gravy your cat will love, with the precise nutrition she needs.
- High quality ingredients ensure availability of Key nutrients and proteins for your kitten
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Gluten, Modified Rice Starch, Egg Whites, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Caramel color, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 7 to 12 months|
|2 (0,9)||1 1/8|
|3 (1,4)||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|4 (1,8)||2||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|6 (2,7)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 (3,6)||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/4||2 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||3 1/3|
|16 (7,3)||3 3/4|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
167 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||22.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.2 %|
|Vitamin C||147 ppm|
|Vitamin E||915 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.48 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.