Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Stress with Chicken Dry Cat Food
Supports urinary care with added ingredients to help reduce stress in cats
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Dry Cat Food clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- With ingredients to manage stress related urinary episodes
- Controlled minerals and promotes desirable urine pH
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Formulated to decrease long-term risk of calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/8 (100)|
|18 (8,2)||1 1/8 (100)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet dry food and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3844 kcal/kg (349 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1 %|
|Vitamin C||10 ppm|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.67 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.76 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare Stress with Chicken Dry Cat Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.