Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in as little as 21 days. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (125)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (250)|
|50 (23)||3 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/2 (345)|
|70 (32)||4 (395)|
|80 (36)||4 1/3 (430)|
|100 (45)||5 (495)|
|120 (54)||5 3/4 (570)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3868 kcal/kg (384 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||8.3 %|
|Vitamin C||200 ppm|
|Vitamin E||557 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.51 %|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.45 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine contains 3.5 oz. by weight.