Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Dietary indiscretion, food sensitivities, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dogs digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
Hill's™ nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dogs digestive health. In fact, i/d™ is clinically proven nutrition to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry and canned food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans 5 (2.3) 1 3/4 10 (4.5) 3 15 (6.8) 4 20 (9.1) 5 30 (14) 6 3/4 40 (18) 8 1/3 50 (23) 10 60 (27) 11 1/3 70 (32) 12 3/4 80 (36) 14 1/4 100 (45) 16 3/4 120 (54) 19 1/4
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
117 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 25.1 Fat 14.8 Crude Fiber 2.3 Carbohydrate / NFE 50.8 Calcium 1.12 Phosphorous 0.78 Sodium 0.49 Potassium 1.09 Magnesium 0.080 Vitamin C 141 ppm Vitamin E 734 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.34 Total Omega-6 FA 2.96
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.