Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Tender Tuna Dinner Cat Food
Supports healthy immune system, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful fur
Tender Tuna Dinner
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Dinner a perfect balance between the delicious taste of tender baked tuna chunks in succulent gravy that cats love and the precise nutrition they need.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Formulated with key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten food dry food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Tuna, Chicken, Pork Liver, Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Modified Rice Starch, Oat Hulls, Wheat Gluten, Pork Plasma, Soybean Oil, Glycine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Chloride, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Caramel color, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
162 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.7 %|
|Vitamin C||123 ppm|
|Vitamin E||666 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.17 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.22 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.