Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult with Beef Cat Food
Precisely balanced nutrition to support immunity, healthy digestion and lean muscles in cats
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat will love the taste of Hill's Science Diet Adult Beef wet cat food tender chunks in gravy. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition and is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats during the prime of their life. Serve this gourmet daily nutrition as a balanced meal by itself, or try it on top of Science Diet adult dry cat food.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats.
|Body Weight kg||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||102 ppm|
|Vitamin E||568 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.46 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.58 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.