Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food
Clinically proven nutrition that helps protect vital kidney function and available in multiple wet forms & flavours to entice even the pickiest of eaters
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavours to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your cat will love. In fact, Prescription Diet k/d has clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Texture and flavour variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavours
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Soy Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Potassium Alginate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Threonine, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Monitoring your patient's condition will assure the nutritional recommendation provides the best results.
- Reinforce with clients to feed Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats exclusively.
- Gradually transition to the new food over at least a 7 day period. Some cats need up to 3-4 weeks for full acceptance.
- Avoid transitioning to the new food during periods of illness or hospitalization. A food aversion may develop, causing decreased acceptance of the food when the pet is feeling better.
- To increase compliance with the nutrition: Offer different varieties of flavours & textures from Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d such as Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d stews or Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d canned food.
70 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin C||149 ppm|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.13 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.05 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.