Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’sTM nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How It Helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans 6 (2.7) 2 1/2 8 (3.6) 3 10 (4.5) 3 1/2 12 (5.4) 4 14 (6.4) 4 1/2 16 (7.3) 5 18 (8.2) 5
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice Starch, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
78 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 37.9 Fat 23.2 Crude Fiber 2.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 29.4 Calcium 1.09 Phosphorous 0.87 Sodium 0.49 Potassium 0.94 Magnesium 0.087 Taurine 0.46 Carnitine 25.5 ppm Vitamin C 145 ppm Vitamin E 602 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.33 Total Omega-6 FA 3.93
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.