How It Helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress with Chicken is a nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs and contains ingredients to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis).
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27)*.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in dry Chicken.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight (kg) Pouches 85g 2 1 2/3 - 2 1/4 3 2 1/4 - 3 4 2 3/4 - 3 3/4 5 3 1/3 - 4 1/2 6 3 3/4 - 5 1/4 7 + 2/3 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, fish and fish derivatives, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans.Urine acidifying substances : DL-methionine, potassium chloride, calcium sulphate, choline chloride.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 46.1 Fat 20.3 Crude Fiber 2.4 Carbohydrate / NFE 24.9 Calcium 0.77 Phosphorous 0.68 Sodium 0.42 Potassium 0.83 Magnesium 0.062 Taurine 0.35 Carnitine 34.0 ppm Vitamin E 814 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.