A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cats urinary health. In fact, c/d™ Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: With Chicken: Chicken (22%), pork, pea protein, wheat flour, maize starch, salmon, various sugars, digest, cellulose, dried whole egg, minerals, dried pork protein, fish oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||25.3|
|Vitamin E||806 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.86|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.93|
|Vitamin A||85299 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1276 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.