Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables Dog Food
Supports healthy immune system, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat.
Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables is a delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real chicken, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering stew with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Green Peas, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Taurine, L-Lysine, Caramel color.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|30 (14)||2 2/3|
|40 (18)||3 1/4|
|50 (23)||3 3/4|
|60 (27)||4 1/3|
|80 (36)||5 1/2|
|100 (45)||6 1/2|
|120 (54)||7 1/3|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
305 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||2 %|
|Vitamin C||73 ppm|
|Vitamin E||543 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.24 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.