Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables
Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables is a delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real meat, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Formulated with key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Pair this mouth watering stew with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 12.8 oz (363 g) cans 5 (2.3) 5/8 10 (4.5) 1 20 (9.1) 1 3/4 30 (14) 2 1/3 40 (18) 3 50 (23) 3 1/2 60 (27) 4 80 (36) 5 100 (45) 6 120 (54) 6 3/4
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Beef, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Green Peas, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Guar Gum, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Taurine, Iron Oxide color.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
329 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.8 Fat 20.5 Crude Fiber 1.9 Carbohydrate / NFE 41.9 Calcium 1.02 Phosphorous 0.65 Sodium 0.51 Magnesium 0.074
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.