Hill's Science Diet Healthy Mobility Small Bites dry dog food contains advanced nutrition shown to support joint health and improve mobility in 30 days*.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy, supporting improved mobility
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
- Balanced minerals for strong bones
- *Hills data on file 2003.
At Hill’s we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your dog's will love.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Lysine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2.3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9.1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 3/4 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3617 kcal/kg (359 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.2|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Healthy Mobility™ Small Bites dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.