Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Urinary Hairball Control with Ocean Fish Cat Food
Precisely balanced nutrition to support urinary health from kidney to bladder. With natural fibre technology to help reduce hairballs.
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Ocean Fish wet cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help support the health of the whole urinary system while also helping to avoid hairballs.
- Natural fibre technology to help reduce hairballs
- Controlled minerals to support a healthy urinary system
- Vitamin E & Omega-6s for healthy skin & fur
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
How it helps:
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Urinary Hairball Control is formulated to support the health of your cat's urinary system for a longer, happier life.
With natural fibre technology to help reduce hairball formation.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with target urinary pH (6.2-6.4) and controlled minerals.
- Natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Adult cats 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
Chicken, pork, ocean fish (4%), cellulose, maize starch, wheat flour, various sugars, pea protein, minerals, dried pork protein, dried whole egg, sunflower oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||11.1 %|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||535 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.27 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.84 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.