Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner
Precisely balanced nutrition with the delicious taste of chicken to support immunity & healthy growth in kittens
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your kitten will love the taste of Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken cat food tender chunks in gravy. This wet food has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your kitten. Precisely balanced to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in kittens <1 year. Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens.
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones and teeth
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
How it helps:
Kittens need the right amount of different nutrients for healthy development. These nutrients must be precisely balanced, because too much can be as harmful as too little. It is also important to use high quality ingredients to help digestion, which is particularly sensitive at this lifestage. Hill's Science Diet provides precisely balanced nutrition to address your kitten's individual needs, avoiding any deficiency or excess of nutrients.
· Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
· High quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion.
· Omega-3 fatty acid DHA for optimal brain development and to increase alertness and quicken reactions.
Our high-quality, purposeful ingredients ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for your growing kitten
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
Chicken (31%), pork, pea protein, wheat flour, minerals, salmon, cellulose, dried whole egg, dried pork protein, maize starch, dextrose, fish oil, xylose, sunflower oil, vitamins, dextrine, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Weight of Cat — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches - Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 (0,5)||1 3/8||1 1/8||1|
|2 (0,9)||2 3/8||2||1 5/8|
|3 (1,4)||3 1/4||2 2/3||2 1/8|
|4 (1,8)||4||3 1/3||2 2/3|
|6 (2,7)||5 1/3||4 1/2||3 2/3|
|8 (3,6)||5 2/3||4 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||6 2/3||5 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||6 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||7 1/2|
|18 (8,2)||8 1/4|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
967 kcal/kg, 82 kcal/pouch
|Carbohydrate / NFE||12.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.3 %|
|Vitamin C||93 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1198 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.15 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.47 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.