Hill's Science Diet Urinary Hairball Control Adult dry cat food supports the health of the whole urinary system and helps avoid hairball formation.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs
- High quality fibre, fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and a strong immune system
- Highly digestible, high quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition supports cat health. We learned that a healthy urinary system is vital to overall health and how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2.7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3.6)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5.4)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6.4)||1 (90)|
|16 (7.3)||1 1/8 (100)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3681 kcal/kg (324 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.2|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.58|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.86|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Urinary Hairball Control cat food contains 3.1 oz. by weight.