Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Tender Chicken Dinner Cat Food
Precisely balanced nutrition to support immunity, healthy digestion and lean muscles in cats
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat will love the taste of Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken wet cat food tender chunks in gravy. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition and is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats during the prime of their life. Serve this gourmet daily nutrition as a balanced meal by itself, or try it on top of Science Diet adult dry cat food.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
How it helps:
Keep your cat happy with Tender Chunks in Gravy with Chicken. Each pouch contains a complete food with exactly the right combination of vitamins and minerals to keep your cat in the very best of health.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and Phosphorous levels.
- Made with high quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste, 100% guaranteed.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
Chicken (31%), pork, maize starch, various sugars, wheat flour, pea protein, minerals, cellulose, dried whole egg, dried pork protein, vitamins, trace elements, sunflower oil, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||1/2 per kg|
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||10 g per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||24.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.3 %|
|Vitamin C||107 ppm|
|Vitamin E||599 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.53 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.19 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.