Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult 7+ dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Taurine for healthy eyes & heart
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
At Hill's, we have been studying nutrition to understand how natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs in cats.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age that are prone to hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2.7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3.6)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4.5)||3/4 (70)|
|12 (5.4)||7/8 (80)|
|14 (6.4)||7/8 (80)|
|16 (7.3)||1 (90)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3674 kcal/kg (333 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.4|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.