Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Feline with Chicken
Kidneys are important because they remove waste substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cats kidney health. In fact, k/d™ is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How It Works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Effective levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How It Helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Body Weight(kg) Pouches 85g 2 1 1/2 - 2 3 2 - 3 4 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 5 3 - 4 1/3 6 3 1/2 - 4 2/3 7 + 2/3 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Chicken (17%), pork, wheat flour, maize starch, various sugars, salmon, dried egg white, cellulose, minerals, sunflower oil, fish oil, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 30.8 Fat 22.8 Crude Fiber 2.6 Carbohydrate / NFE 38.5 Calcium 0.75 Phosphorous 0.43 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.92 Magnesium 0.053 Taurine 0.29 Vitamin C 124 ppm Vitamin E 749 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.93 Total Omega-6 FA 4.46
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.