Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’sTM nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: with Chicken: Chicken (25%), pork, maize starch, salmon, tapioca starch, dried egg, various sugars, wheat flour, pea protein, cellulose, sunflower oil, minerals, dried pork protein, yeasts, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.0|
|Vitamin C||94 ppm|
|Vitamin E||830 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.60|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.80|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.