Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Active Chicken Flavour Dog Food
Precisely balanced nutrition to satisfy the additional energy needs of active, working & hunting dogs.
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's Science Diet Active Adult dog food is packed with wonderful flavour, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. Its the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
- Satisfies the additional energy needs of active, working & hunting dogs
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with higher energy requirements (i.e., active, working and hunting dogs).
Not recommended for:
- Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet Puppy or Science Diet Puppy Small Bites
- Dogs that are inactive or otherwise prone to weight gain.
- Dogs with hyperlipidemia.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day cups (grams)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 cups (185 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (245 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 cups (275 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 cups (325 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 cups (395 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 cups (460 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/3 cups (530 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4211 kcal/kg (513 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin C||217 ppm|
|Vitamin E||603 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.59 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.47 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Active Chicken Flavour Dog Food contains 4.3 grams by weight.