GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues, and glucose management. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Effective L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Caramel color, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - weight management||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - adult maintenance|
|5 (2.3)||3/4 (60)||3/4 (60)|
|10 (4.5)||1 1/4 (105)||1 3/8 (115)|
|15 (6.8)||1 5/8 (135)||1 7/8 (155)|
|20 (9.1)||2 (165)||2 1/3 (190)|
|30 (14)||2 3/4 (225)||3 (245)|
|40 (18)||3 1/3 (275)||3 3/4 (310)|
|50 (23)||4 (330)||4 1/2 (370)|
|60 (27)||4 1/2 (370)||5 1/4 (430)|
|70 (32)||5 1/4 (430)||6 (495)|
|80 (36)||5 2/3 (465)||6 1/2 (535)|
|100 (45)||6 3/4 (555)||7 2/3 (630)|
|120 (54)||7 2/3 (630)||8 3/4 (720)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3100 kcal/kg (255 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||45.1|
|Vitamin C||140 ppm|
|Vitamin E||682 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.35|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.02|
|Total Dietary Fiber||27.6|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Multi-Benefit Canine contains 2.9 oz. by weight.