Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Turkey & Liver Casserole Cat Food
Precisely balanced nutrition that has a taste your cat will love.
Adult 1-6 years
Turkey & Liver
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Cat Food is made with tender turkey, brown rice, carrots and spinach in a decadent gravy. Precisely balanced nutrition that has a taste your cat will love.
- High-quality protein for maintaining lean muscles
- Great tasting, easy-to-digest ingredients
- Delicious gravy for added flavour and moisture
- Put more love into mealtime by using as a balanced meal or kibble topper
- The perfect taste & texture for picky eaters
- The perfect taste & texture to satisfy the most refined palate
- Not Artificially Preserved. No Synthetic Colours. No Artificial Flavours
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters.
Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry & wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Turkey Broth, Turkey, Pork Liver, Carrots, Brown Rice, Potato Starch, Pork Plasma, Spinach, Modified Rice Starch, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Pea Flour, Pea Fiber, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Guar Gum, Caramel color, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.8 oz (80 g) pouches|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||4 1/2|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
922 kcal/kg, 74 kcal/2.8 oz (80 g) pouch
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.8 %|
|Vitamin C||161 ppm|
|Vitamin E||479 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.28 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.89 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.