How It Helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious stews
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams) 6 (2.7) 3/8 (45) 8 (3.6) 1/2 (60) 10 (4.5) 1/2 (60) 12 (5.4) 5/8 (75) 14 (6.4) 2/3 (75) 16 (7.3) 3/4 (85) 18 (8.2) 7/8 (100)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® + Mobility Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Egg Product, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Threonine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
4155 kcal/kg (483 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 28.9 Fat 22.0 Crude Fiber 1.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 42.9 Calcium 0.70 Phosphorous 0.50 Sodium 0.27 Potassium 0.82 Magnesium 0.057 Carnitine 668.5 ppm Vitamin C 127 ppm Vitamin E 621 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.52 Chondroitin Sulphate 446 ppm Glucosamine 581 ppm Taurine 0.29 DHA 0.340 EPA 0.496 Total Omega-6 FA 3.86
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.