Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult 7+ with Ocean Fish Cat Food
Precisely balanced nutrition with the delicious taste of ocean fish to support vital organs health in older cats
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat will love the taste of Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult 7+ Ocean Fish cat food tender chunks in gravy. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition supporting graceful ageing in cats.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients with natural fibres for healthy digestion
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
How it helps:
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Feline Mature Adult 7+ pouches meet the special requirements of cats aged 7 years or older.
- Controlled levels of Phosphorous and sodium to avoid excessive intake and maintain healthy kidneys.
- Controlled levels of calcium, magnesium and a suitable urinary pH to support urinary tract health during this lifestage.
- Superior antioxidant formula to help neutralise free radicals and support a healthy immune system.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
Chicken, pork, pea protein, ocean fish (4%), minerals, dried whole egg, maize starch, cellulose, dried pork protein, dextrose, sunflower oil, xylose, fish oil, vitamins, dextrine, wheat flour, taurine, trace elements and beta carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1||9 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.6 %|
|Vitamin C||105 ppm|
|Vitamin E||824 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.82 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.83 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.