Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Perfect Weight with Chicken Cat Food
Breakthrough nutrition for your cat’s healthy weight maintenance and long-lasting weight support
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight wet cat food pouches provides breakthrough weight management nutrition with clinically proven technology.
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Prebiotic fibres for gentle digestion
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch
How it helps:
Science Diet Perfect Weight has a unique blend of ingredients and low fat content. Formulated to help your cat achieve healthy weight for longer life expectancy.
- Proprietary ingredient blend to help cats achieve a healthy weight
- Formulated to help keep the weight off
- Prebiotic fibres to support nutrient absorption and gentle digestion
- No added artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
Adult cats 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken (24%), pork, cellulose, maize starch, various sugars, dried egg white, wheat flour, dried tomato pomace, pea protein, minerals, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, dried carrots, dried pork protein, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.7 %|
|Vitamin C||101 ppm|
|Vitamin E||810 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.26 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.39 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.