Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Light Dog Food
Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your dog will love the taste of Hill's Science Diet Light Adult dog food. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog. Precisely balanced to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult dogs ages 1 – 6.
How it helps:
- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight
- High-quality protein & natural fibres help satisfy hunger between meals
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural* ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with high quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Hill’s Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and wet foods for your pet’s unique needs.
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's Science Diet Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, various sugars, oils and fats, minerals.
Weight Management Mixed Feeding Guide
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||80 g per 10 kgs|
|Ideal Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||44.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||67679 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||74 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1218 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||655 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.33 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.45 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.