There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM d/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d™ is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM d/dTM Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Yellow Peas, Pea Protein, Venison, Green Peas, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cysteine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
djust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM dry food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3933 kcal/kg (491 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.5|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.92|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
|Vitamin A||11515 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1054 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Feline Venison & Green Pea Formula contains 4.4 oz. by weight.