Roll over image to zoom in
Hill'sTM Science DietTM Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables canned dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition*
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Prebiotic fibres for gentle digestion
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
- Wholesome ingredients with no artificial flavours or preservatives
*Data on file 2011
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’sTM Science DietTM is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science DietTM you help feed over 80,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/foodshelterlove
|Benefit||Feature||How It Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Dogs at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives|
|Gentle Digestion||Prebiotic fibres||Prebiotic fibres from beet pulp help promote nutrient absorption and gentle digestion|
Science DietTM is available in a wide variety of foods for your dogs unique needs. Dry dog food is available from Science DietTM in delicious Adult Perfect Weight that your dog will love.
Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science DietTM Puppy Healthy Development.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Green Beans, Turkey Liver, Carrots, Green Peas, Potato Starch, Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Powdered Cellulose, Turkey Heart, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Weight Control - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Ideal Weight of Dog||Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/8 can||2/3 can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||2/3 can||1 can|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 1/4 can||2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 can||2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can||3 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/3 can||3 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 can||4 1/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 can||5 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 can||6 1/3 can|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/2 can||7 1/4 can|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science DietTM is available in a wide variety of dry foods and canned foods for your pets unique needs.
310 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.1|
|Vitamin C||339 ppm|
|Vitamin E||701 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.87|
|Total Omega-6 FA||1.92|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.