Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition often associated with advanced age. According to recent data 1 out of 10 dogs will develop CKD in his lifetime. It is also common for senior dogs to develop other age-related conditions such as reduced mobility or cognitive dysfunction which can significantly impact the quality of life of both the pet and the pet parent.
Studies have also shown that 80% of dogs greater than 8 years of age suffer from degenerative joint disease (DJD). Other data shows that 50% of dogs over 11 years of age display at least one sign of cognitive decline. Nutrition can play a key role in managing these age-related conditions. That is why Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed new Hilll'sTM Prescription DietTM k/dTM+Mobility for dogs. This clinical nutrition not only supports your dog's kidney function, but also helps to improve his mobility and increase his cognitive alertness and vitality.
In fact, the nutrition of k/dTM is clinically tested to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How It Works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids for building muscle protein
- Effectoive levels of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/ DHA) to improve joint function
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Formulated to improve your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Formulated to increase vitality & alertness in older dogs
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM k/dTM+ Mobility Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM dry and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2.3 kg) 5/8 can 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 can 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 1/3 cans 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 2/3 cans 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 cans 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 cans 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 cans 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 cans 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/4 cans 80 lb (36 kg) 4 3/4 cans 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/2 cans 120 lb (54 kg) 6 1/3 cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Carrots, Rice, Pork Liver, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Egg Whites, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, L-Lysine, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
351 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 16.0 Fat 24.7 Crude Fiber 3.8 Carbohydrate / NFE 51.3 Calcium 0.81 Phosphorous 0.32 Sodium 0.16 Potassium 0.95 Magnesium 0.085 Vitamin C 125 ppm Vitamin E 667 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 4.44 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 2.00 EPA 0.980 Carnitine 500.0 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.