Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine
Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2.3 kg) 3/8 can 10 lb (4.5 kg) 3/4 can 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 can 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 1/4 cans 30 lb (14 kg) 1 2/3 cans 40 lb (18 kg) 2 cans 50 lb (23 kg) 2 1/2 cans 60 lb (27 kg) 2 3/4 cans 70 lb (32 kg) 3 1/4 cans 80 lb (36 kg) 3 1/2 cans 100 lb (45 kg) 4 cans 120 lb (54 kg) 4 2/3 cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Rice, Lamb Liver, Pork By-Products, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Cracked Pearled Barley, Fish Oil, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
477 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 19.6 Fat 18.3 Crude Fiber 4.1 Carbohydrate / NFE 53.1 Calcium 0.73 Phosphorous 0.60 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.76 Magnesium 0.112 Taurine 0.10 Carnitine 354.9 ppm Vitamin C 152 ppm Vitamin E 858 IU/kg EPA 0.712 Total Omega-3 FA 3.99
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.