Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Rice, Lamb Liver, Pork By-Products, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Cracked Pearled Barley, Fish Oil, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/8 Can|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3/4 Can|
|15 lb (6.8 kg)||1 Can|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 1/4 Cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 Cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 Cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 Cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 Cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 Cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 Cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 Cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 2/3 Cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
477 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.1|
|Vitamin C||152 ppm|
|Vitamin E||858 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.99|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.