Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Canine
Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM Stress clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage stress-related digestive upset in dogs up to 15kg.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible and low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- With added ginger
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Formulated to help manage stress
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Calms and soothes digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM i/dTM Stress provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your dogs optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Feed to dogs weighing up to 15kg
- Gradually transition to this new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM dry food and canned.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 2 lb (0.9 kg) 1/3 cup (35 g) 4 lb (1.8 kg) 1/2 cup (50 g) 6 lb (2.7 kg) 3/4 cup (75 g) 8 lb (3.6 kg) 7/8 cup (85 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 3/8 cups (135 g) 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 3/4 cups (175 g) 25 lb (1..3 kg) 2 cups (200 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/3 cups (230 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine Stress provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3318 kcal/kg (329 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 25.3 Fat 7.8 Crude Fiber 1.6 Carbohydrate / NFE 59.5 Calcium 0.78 Phosphorous 0.66 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.94 Magnesium 0.091
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Stress Canine contains 3.5 oz. by weight.