Roll over image to zoom in
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
How it works:
- With proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
- No corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system
Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM Derm Defense™ provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, L-Lysine, Lipoic Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Cranberries, Natural Flavors, Coconut Oil, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Apples, Broccoli, Zucchini, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|10 (4.5)||1 1/4|
|15 (6.8)||1 1/2|
|30 (14)||2 2/3|
|40 (18)||3 1/3|
|60 (27)||4 1/2|
|80 (36)||5 1/2|
|100 (45)||6 1/2|
|120 (54)||7 1/2|
Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food contains high level of essential fatty acids.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
299 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.6|
|Vitamin C||207 ppm|
|Vitamin E||826 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.81|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.94|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.