Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Cuisine Seared Tuna & Carrot Medley combines the delicious flavours of seared tuna and tender carrots in a mouthwatering sauce - the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillspet.com.au/shelters.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Tuna, Pork Liver, Carrots, Chicken, Spinach, Rice, Rice Starch, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Natural Flavor, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Monosodium Phosphate, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.8 oz (79 g) cans|
|6 (2.7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4.5)||3 1/2|
|14 (6.4)||4 1/2|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
71 kcal / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.4|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.18|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.32|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.