Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle.
- 18% fewer calories than Adult Advanced Fitness
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development, Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet™ Puppy Small and Toy Breed
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy weight||Fewer calories||18% fewer calories (vs. Adult Advanced Fitness) help avoid excess weight gain and contribute to a healthier lifestyle|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin E + C||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High-quality ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial flavourful, nutritious meal|
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's™ Science Diet™ is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet™ you help feed over 80,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
In Australia learn more at www.hillspet.com.au/foodshelterlove
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your dogs will love.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Obese Prone|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (395 g)||5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)||6 2/3 cups (660 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 2989 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||247 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Pork Fat, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.