Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's™ Science Diet™ Active Adult dog food is packed with wonderful flavor, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. It's the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
- Satisfies the additional energy needs of active, working & hunting dogs
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavours, or preservatives
Adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age with higher energy requirements (i.e., active, working and hunting dogs).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites
- Dogs that are inactive or otherwise prone to weight gain.
- Dogs with hyperlipidemia.
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin E + C||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High-quality ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal|
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 cups (185 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (245 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 cups (275 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 cups (305 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 cups (395 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 cups (460 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/3 cups (530 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4239 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||131 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||582 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.