Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Ideal Balance™
Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Mature Adult
Hill's Ideal Balance™ Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Mature Adult cat food provides natural ingredients perfectly balanced for mature adult cats.
- Fresh chicken #1 provides lean protein to help keep slim and trim
- Brown rice with natural fibre for healthy digestion
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for a shiny, healthy coat
- No corn, no wheat, no soy and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Balanced for mature adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats, or adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
|Fresh Chicken #!||Lean protein||Helps keep slim and trim.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||Boosts natural defences.|
|Flaxseed||Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids||Shiny, healthy coat|
|Brown Rice||Fibre||Healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Cranberries||Antioxidants||Promotes bladder health.|
Building blocks of muscles and organs.
At Hill's, our team of pet nutritionists uses the best natural ingredients to create recipes with optimal levels of over 50 nutrients. Ideal Balance™ provides the perfect balance of nutrition for your pet's health -- nothing more, nothing less. We make every bag of our dry dog and cat food in our own U.S. facilities with the highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards. 100% balanced nutrition.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 1/3 cup (40 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 1/2 cup (65 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4150 kcal/kg
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.01|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.23|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Yellow Peas, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Vegetable & fruit blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Ingredients may vary in Australia due to a product reformulation.