The lifestyle of an indoor cat differs greatly from that of an outdoor cat. Often, an indoor cat has a lower exercise level than one that lives outside. And, since she has more time to groom, an indoor pet is more likely to develop hairballs.
Encouraging indoor exercise can help your pet stay fit and healthy. An increase in activity and decrease in mental stagnation may help prevent many behavior and grooming problems. Create a positive and enriched environment with activities like grooming your longhaired cat once a day or brushing a short-haired cat once
a week can help mental stimulation and hairball issues. For other practical suggestions about
active play to help stimulate a domestic house cat, read Cat Workouts and Exercise Tips
from the experts at Hill's.
It's also important to nourish the good life enjoyed by your pet with a food specially
formulated for indoor cats. Hill's™ Science Diet™ Indoor Cat food is available in a
variety of formulas for all life stages and needs, including hairball control.
Always consult your veterinarian if you
have questions about your cat's health.
It's also important to nourish the good life enjoyed by your pet with a food specially formulated for indoor cats. Hill's™ Science Diet™ Indoor Cat food is available in a variety of formulas for all life stages and needs, including hairball control.
- Ideal for spayed or neutered cats who are generally more sedentary
- Helps maintain healthy weight with levels of energy appropriate to an indoor lifestyle
- Antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Unique natural fiber technology reduces hairballs and helps comfortably
move hair through a cat's system
- High carnitine helps turn fat into energy while maintaining lean body mass
- Precisely-balanced nutrition for an indoor lifestyle .
Try any of these formulas:
- Science Diet™ Indoor Cat Adult Dry - for cats age 1 to 6
- Science Diet™ Mature Adult Hairball Control - for cats over age 7
- Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ Kitten - for kittens less than 1 year old
- Science Diet™ Adult Indoor Cat Savory Chicken Entrée - for cats age 1 to 6
Vets' #1 Choice to Feed Their Own Pets™
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Brand